Customize your Golf Event with a Tournament Planning Specialist.
At Forty Niner Country Club, golf is our business. Every service is tailored to accommodate the needs of your organization. Whether it's a corporate, charity or social golf event, Forty Niner Country Club takes pride in servicing every tournament with special attention and professionalism to meet your golfing needs.
Our staff members specialize in running turn-key events. They will help organize the details in determining the format of play that best services your group, as well as, following through and executing these details the day of the event.
Our Food and Beverage staff will make sure you get precisely what you want, whether it's freshly packed box lunches, a theme buffet or an elegant awards reception. Our Clubhouse offers the perfect setting to enjoy delicious food, complimented by impeccable service.
Forty Niner Country Club offers excellent banquet facilities to meet your golf tournament needs.
For more information regarding hosting a tournament or event, please fill out the form below, or contact Casey Polivchak via email at email@example.com or phone him at 520.749.4925 x212
Tournament Packages Include:
- Green Fee and Cart Fee
- Range Balls
- Custom Cart Labels
- Custom Scorecards & Rule Sheets
- Professional Scoring
Additional Tournament Services Include: (additional fees may apply)
- Computerized Handicaps & Pairings
- Availability of Pro Shop Gift Certificates & Merchandise for Prizes
- Customized Food and Beverage Services
- On-site Management by PGA Tournament Specialists
- Shotgun Starts (limited availability)
- Registration Table
- Rental Clubs
- Tee Prizes
- Beverage Cart
Buffet and Special Event Menu:
1. Taco Bar- Grilled Chicken or seasoned Ground Beef. Shredded lettuce, Shredded Cheese, Homemade Salsa, Sour Cream, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Churros, Iced Tea & Lemonade. Hard or Soft taco shells. $15.00+tax+gratuity = $18.93
2. The Tailgater- Chargrilled Hamburgers and Hotdogs, Fresh Lettuce, Tomato, Chopped Onions, Cheddar and Swiss Cheeses, Sweet Relish, Ranch Beans, Homemade Potato Salad, Assorted Cookies, Iced Tea & Lemonade.
$12.00+tax+gratuity = $15.11
3. The Italian- Pizza and Pasta Buffet with Fresh Tossed Salad and Assorted Cookies. Includes Iced Tea, and Lemonade. $15.00+tax+gratuity = $18.93
4. The Delicatessen- Sliced Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, and Salami. Assorted Breads, Fresh Lettuce, Sliced Tomato, Sliced Red Onion, Swiss Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno Jack Cheese, Homemade Potato Salad, Assorted Cookies, Iced Tea & Lemonade. $12.00+tax+gratuity = $15.15
5. BBQ Buffet- Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Brisket, BBQ Chicken,
Fresh Tossed Salad, Roasted Red Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Cornbread and Honey Butter, Brownies, Ice Tea and Lemonade.
$18.00+tax+gratuity = $22.72
6. Deluxe BBQ- Slow Roasted BBQ Baby Back Ribs, BBQ Chicken, Fresh Tossed Salad, Baked Potato, Chef’s Vegetable, Cheddar Biscuits, Apple Cobbler, Ice Tea and Lemonade. $22.00+tax+gratuity = $27.78
7. Box Lunch- Choice of a Deli Turkey or Deli Ham Sandwich. Fresh Lettuce, Tomato and Cheese. Fresh Fruit, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies & Soda.
Drink Tickets are sold individually for $4.50 per person inclusive of tax and gratuity. Drink tickets are valid for select domestic canned beer, well cocktail, house wine, or NA Beverage. Drink tickets will be provided by Forty Niner CC, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Tournament fees vary based upon day of the week and time of season. Group size can be from 16-288 participants.
For more information regarding hosting a tournament or event, please fill out the form below, or contact Director of Club Events and Sales, Casey Polivchak. firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (520)749-4925 ext 212